Or I Run a Lifestyle Blog, so I Have Pictures of Me and My

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

Or I Run a Lifestyle Blog, so I Have Pictures of Me and My

Post by arijitkumar »

Or I run a lifestyle blog, so I have pictures of me and my family that look instantly cute and pointers to very useful and popular posts I've written so I can attract affiliate opportunities. Crop Resizing Service I have a way to immediately subscribe to the newsletter with a little freebie of adorable downloadable label templates to entice them to join. Or I have a big button that says "get a free consultation", or "view this product", or whatever primary goal you're leading them to.

4. Is your blog mobile-friendly? Mobile usage has now overtaken desktop usage, so chances are that many of your readers will be reading your posts on their phones. Is your blog mobile friendly or are you creating a bad experience for your readers because you neglected to do so. Responsive web design is a must to give your user the best experience no matter what device they choose to consume your content on. Crop Resizing Service Example - How frustrated do you get when you have to constantly pinch, move and adjust a window to get to a simple page on your phone? The truth is that it is very frustrating, forget trying to read an article on a website that is not mobile friendly. I constantly slide my finger from left to right and lose my place. DO NOT allow your website to give your users this bad experience or you will lose more readers than you gain.

5. Your logo should be consistent across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat, and hopefully your smiley photo too. The key here is to give people a consistent experience across all platforms and allow them to have the vibe wherever they are. Crop Resizing Service They need to know at a glance that it's you, so keeping the same images wherever they are will also help them not to think too much,