General Update Due to Quality Issues. and As I Explained

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

General Update Due to Quality Issues. and As I Explained

Post by arijitkumar »

General Update due to quality issues. And as I explained earlier, there could be a mix of reasons why a site gave up. For example, here's a site that dropped heavily with the December 2020. Image Manipulation Service General Update that had site quality issues, but also saw relevance adjustments that caused drops. This combination was not good for this site (although the relevance tweaks make sense in my opinion). Site removed during a general core update due to a mix of relevance adjustments and site quality issues.

The good news: site owners can improve site quality. Here's an example of what can happen when a site dramatically improves quality over time (after being negatively impacted by a large core update). Image Manipulation Service Rankings and traffic may increase when a large base update is deployed later. The following screenshot is from a site that has worked hard to improve overall quality (content quality, user experience, "quality indexing", mitigating its aggressive advertising situation, etc.). It jumped in the general update of June 2021:Increase of the site during a large base update based on improving the overall quality of the site over time. “ Quality” is more than just content: If you think you've been impacted by site quality issues, it's important to understand that “quality” can mean many things. It's not just the quality of the content.

Google's John Mueller has explained this before and I've seen it help many companies deal with large core update drops. Google evaluates the site as a whole and over a long period. Image Manipulation Service And quality issues can cover several key areas, including content quality, user experience, aggressive, disruptive, or misleading advertising, aggressive affiliate setups, technical issues that cause quality issues, and more. Google's John Mueller explained this during a Hangout Search Central. Here is my tweet about it with a link to the video: