Here is an example query from a site hammered by the June

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

Here is an example query from a site hammered by the June

Post by arijitkumar »

Here is an example query from a site hammered by the June 2021 General Update. This is a specific query that was dropped based on a relevance adjustment. Logo Designs service Example of relevance adjustment for the site on borrowed time. And here's another query (from another site) that dropped heavily due to a relevance adjustment with the November 2021 General Update:Site down in ranking for a query for which it did not have a good ranking. The “stale and dated” scenario: Another example of a relevance adjustment is when content was once relevant to a topic but is no longer.

I often see it when news editors have an article about an entity (like a celebrity, politician, company name, etc.) and the content is a few years old and just not relevant anymore . When this relevance adjustment is pushed by Google, these articles can drop sharply in the SERPs. It's not that the content is bad or low quality, it's just that it's no longer relevant. Logo Designs service I've covered this many times in my articles on general kernel updates. Here is an example query that fits this scenario. It's a high quality article that's just not relevant for a main term for a celebrity. The "Stale and Dated" scenario can occur often with editors who write about celebrities, politicians, actors, companies, etc.

For example, here are two examples of outdated and dated content removed in the November 2021 Main Update and the June 2021 Main Update. Outdated content drops in ranking due to relevance adjustment. Logo Designs service Another older piece of content that drops in rank based on a relevance adjustment. Intent shifts: A slightly different way for a site to lose search visibility What is an intent shift? A shift in intent occurs when Google decides to show different types of content for the queries you ranked for (based on what it thinks users want to see). In other words,