The Main Difference Is that Site Owners Don't Have the Main

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

The Main Difference Is that Site Owners Don't Have the Main

Post by arijitkumar »

The main difference is that site owners don't have much control over relevance adjustments and intent changes. And for relevance adjustments, that might not be a big deal for the business, because traffic quality from these lost queries can often be very low. In other words, these users weren't really finding what they needed, Photo Retouching Service they weren't converting, and it makes sense that Google would show other sites with more relevant content in search results. When talking with clients about the differences between relevance adjustments, intent changes,

and overall site quality issues, I sometimes joke that I should just write a blog post covering the topic (since I explains so often and it would be great to point towards an article about it). Well, here it is! :)In this article, I'll walk you through each of the three scenarios (relevance adjustments, intent changes, and overall site quality issues) in more detail. Hopefully this can help site owners better understand the drops they are seeing based on general Google updates. And like I said earlier, Photo Retouching Service you can also see a combination of reasons why a site goes down. This is why it is extremely important to understand which queries and which landing pages have been removed.

It's a good transition to Delta Reports. But first, here's a quick table of contents in case you want to skim through the post: The importance of running Delta reports. Relevance adjustments and general updates. Intent changes: A slightly different way for a site to lose search visibility. Overall site quality issues. The good news: site owners can improve site quality. Photo Retouching Service Key points and recommendations for site owners. First, the importance of running Delta reports for Broad Core updates: When a Broad Core update is rolled out and you see a drop, it's still important to analyze requests and landing pages removed.