I Agree, and It's Clear that Google Is Trying to Get These

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

I Agree, and It's Clear that Google Is Trying to Get These

Post by arijitkumar »

I agree, and it's clear that Google is trying to get these types of reviews to show up in search results. You need look no further than Wirecutter to see examples of this type of review. More information on "The Wirecutter Standard" soon. Animation and video in product review articles. Animation and video in product review articles. Remove Background Image And as I explained in my April Product Reviews Update article, make sure you have experts or enthusiasts writing the articles (author expertise). After analyzing many reviews, you could clearly tell when the author had a lot of experience in the subject he was covering. And no, just because an expert writes the content does not mean that it will be of very high quality.

But, making sure someone has expertise in the topic they're writing about can clearly help generate insightful, useful, and high-quality content. In other words, don't ask just anyone to write the content for your reviews. Explain your review process and why people should trust you : When people are looking for reviews, clearly providing your review process to readers is a good idea (and can help break down barriers). Remove Background Image Explain how you evaluate products, the process you follow, the metrics you use to evaluate products, how you chose the best products by category, and more. If you want a good example of what that looks like, you should check out Wirecuttter.

They provide this information in every review. Safewise also provides a section covering how they review products, but it's at the end of the review. In my opinion, I would put that higher up the page to help users understand that process before reading the reviews. That said, they at least provide that information for readers. Remove Background Image Here is a section from a safewise review for wireless cameras: Explaining how reviews were conducted in product review articles. And here is a section from a Wirecutter review about why you should trust them: Explaining why readers should trust a product reviews site. The Wirecutter Standard: Try to be the Wirecutter for your niche. You can't go wrong.