I Mentioned This in My April Pru Post, but I Would and Other

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

I Mentioned This in My April Pru Post, but I Would and Other

Post by arijitkumar »

I mentioned this in my April PRU post, but I would always strive to provide the highest quality content possible (and follow the guidelines provided by Google). It's your safest bet to avoid a crash in an upcoming product review update. Shadow Making Service Here is some additional information based on the analysis of rewarded reviews: The power of organization: Comparison charts are great for review content. I've been noticing this more and more on sites benefiting from the December product reviews update.

When comparing multiple products, organizing all the details can help users get a feel for the terrain. Graphics in product reviews. Graphics in product reviews. Graphics in product reviews. Graphics in product reviews. Strong visuals (photos, videos, and gifs): When looking for help choosing the right product, killer visuals can clearly help users. Shadow Making Service If you're providing review content, I'd think way beyond a manufacturer's stock photo and provide original photos of the product you're reviewing (if possible). Also, providing a video of the product so users can get a clear idea of ​​the item can really help readers. And providing quick gifs of how things work can also be beneficial.

Here is a series of visuals for a specific product review: Photos in product review articles. Here is Wirecutter showing several bike racks: Photos in product review articles. Actual experience of using the product. Shadow Making Service Prove that you really tested the product and understand the pros and cons:In the reviewlots of product review content (see what I did there?), it was easy to see when the person reviewing this product was actually using it, testing it, etc. These reviews went way beyond superficial reviews, and I really dug into that. Incidentally, one of Google's latest guidelines explains that reviews must provide this level of detail.