For Example, You'll Often See Review Sites Tied only To

You can discuss for Sogou search engine forum
arijitkumar

For Example, You'll Often See Review Sites Tied only To

Post by arijitkumar »

For example, you'll often see review sites tied only to Amazon: Link to Amazon only from affiliate sites. And to confirm that it's not really used yet, I've noticed a number of review sites that have jumped up and are still only tied to one retailer (often Amazon). Again, this is more of a warning to affiliate marketers:Growing site that only refers to Amazon via affiliate links. Wedding Photo Editing The PRU proves that links aren't everything (just like the April PRU proved): I covered this in my article on the April Product Reviews Update,

and owners of sites that focus too much on links should definitely be aware of this. There are many review sites that jumped up and had much weaker link profiles than their competitors. Wedding Photo Editing For example, some sites that go through the roof have less than 10,000 total links, with some having less than 5,000 total links. And when comparing links from authoritative sites (which is important from an authority perspective), the comparisons weren't even close. Sure, they had strong ties, but not even close to some of the competitors that dropped. So yes, links matter. But no, they're not the ultimate solution (and especially based on product review updates).

For example, here are two examples of sites expanding during the December product reviews update. Their link profiles are much lower than those of many competitors. Yes, it's a site with 3.3,000 links that increased during the December product reviews update (and 1.7,000 after what Majestic calls "noise reduction"):Site with low number of links rising in December product reviews update. Wedding Photo Editing And here is a site with only 11.8,000 increased links (5.1,000 after "noise reduction"). And that's in competition with sites that have hundreds of thousands (or even millions) of links:Site with low number of links rising in December product reviews update.