After 100 days of the epidemic, the education industry "turned upside down"

You can find phone number list in Sogou Forum
topiakter

After 100 days of the epidemic, the education industry "turned upside down"

Post by topiakter »

A few days ago, when I was eating dim sum at Manji Dessert,Phone Number List a strange little brother suddenly came over. I am very familiar with this store, but this is the first time I have seen this young man. His movements are very rusty, and he has asked other shop assistants to help him several times. I got a little impatient, so I deliberately stabbed him after a while: "Where's the double skin milk I want, are you sure you've placed an order? Are you sure?" He looked embarrassed, but still nodded and smiled:

Don't worry, I'll do it for you!" Mandarin so standard? Vaguely, I felt that this Phone Number List little brother had an aura about him. Looking at it, it seemed that he was indeed extraordinary, his hair was neatly combed, and every detail of his clothes showed a meticulous delicacy. Sadly, that was the last time I saw him. "As you said, he seems to be teaching English and is running a training class," the other clerk said. "Isn't it impossible to start classes recently!" At that moment, my heart seemed to be hit by something. In the past few months, the epidemic has hit, education has been frozen, and thousands of classes have been stopped suddenly, but until I saw this little brother, I had a real intuitive understanding. With the "stop" orders issued by local governments, offline training institutions were directly frozen.

From K12 extracurricular training, quality training to adult vocational training,Phone Number List a heavy stop was directly in front of the entire industry. The source of income has simply disappeared, and the day of resumption of classes is far away - for many people, this is equivalent to an early death sentence. This scene must not be unfamiliar to Yu Minhong: when the SARS epidemic raged in 2003, he also asked training institutions to suspend classes, and the next day New Oriental was crowded through the door by students who asked for refunds. Yesterday, he was still in high spirits, and the money he received was invested in the next step without hesitation. In just one day, the investment turned into a huge debt, with a shortfall of 50 million. Today, it is hard for us to imagine how determined and capable Yu Minhong was to borrow these 50 million in one day.