Now, I'm Going to Go to Station B to Learn Some Serious Knowledge

You can find phone number list in Sogou Forum
mahfuj

Now, I'm Going to Go to Station B to Learn Some Serious Knowledge

Post by mahfuj »

Do you still think that station B is just the world of two-dimensional little
phone number list brothers and sisters? No, no, you have underestimated the "moving team" at Station B. From astronomy to geography, only you can't think of it
phone number list , and no porter can't move it. Are you still mourning that you can't find the free instructional video you want to watch on the whole network? Search on station B! Quietly say something: I heard that the free live class of a well-known postgraduate political teacher can be watched at station B

, so hurry up and grab the sofa! "Who would have thought that today, if I want to watch some gossip, I would first think of Zhihu, and if I want to learn some serious knowledge, I would first go to bilibili..." A recent comment by Weibo user @林新豪 sparked heated discussions. Among the more than 10,000 retweets, many people shared alternative ways of using
phone number list Internet products, such as: using Weibo as a search engine; using Douban as a melon-eating destination; using Taobao customer service as a "natural magazine" to answer questions online... Now, I'm going to go to station B to learn some serious knowledge The practice of using Bilibili as a knowledge platform is

beyond the imagination of many people. For a long time, station B has been synonymous with two-dimensional, which also means that it has a natural distinction from "three-dimensional users". Many adults are happy to echo the stalks that originated in station B, but they rarely really soak in station B. But now, the monthly active users of station B are close to 100 million,
phone number list and more than 80% of the users of station B are under the age of 28. This new portal for young people is breaking through the two-dimensional circle, and some different changes are taking place.