Phone Number List How to Conduct a High-quality Work Report?

You can find phone number list in Sogou Forum
shormilashormi

Phone Number List How to Conduct a High-quality Work Report?

Post by shormilashormi »

Basically, in the major product lines Phone Number List of the Internet industry, product managers and programmers make up half of the team, but they are actually a certain distance from users, and they don't know how users' feedback on products is and what operations have done.Take myself as an example, if the operation team does Phone Number List not make every operation action (such as posting articles on the public account, making videos, etc.), the programmer colleagues will never know about it. Maybe in their Phone Number List opinion, they feel that the market operation students are in addition to Outside of a few activities that need to be developed, it seems like there is nothing to do.

2) Personal influence To be practical, product managers are the ones who Phone Number List need to deal with UI designers, development, testing, and operations Phone Number List the most. Every task needs to be done with the cooperation of everyone, and everyone knows what tasks they have done. In other words, What they do is directly reflected in the product, and any feature update is known Phone Number List to everyone.

But in many cases, market operations can complete many tasks Phone Number List independently, and only a few related colleagues may know about it, and others are completely unaware of it, not to mention the product manager, R&D manager, design Phone Number List manager, etc., then Follow-up promotion and salary increase, no one will mention you, because they have no idea what you did.Therefore, market operation students must not only learn to report more work, but also learn to report well.I will combine my work Phone Number List experience and talk about my work reporting skills.