the 15th Anniversary Logo Designs Service

You can find phone number list in Sogou Forum
Ahad

the 15th Anniversary Logo Designs Service

Post by Ahad »

"In this world, there is something that no one has ever seen. That thing is gentle and sweet. If it can be seen with the naked eye, I am afraid that anyone would want to take it for themselves." In the animation "Tiger and Dragon" At the beginning of the film, the hero Long Er said so in his monologue. "That's why the world hides it so that people can't get it easily." The heroine Dahe replied. This sweet and gentle, but hidden by the world (that is, the original author and screenwriter), what it took for the hero and heroine (and the audience) to get after 25 episodes is naturally the love between the two. Adapted from the light novel of the same name, the animation "Tiger and Dragon" started broadcasting in 2008. The theme is the most classic campus romantic comedy: the male and female protagonists, the happy enemies, each fell in love with each other's friends, so they formed a common front to help each other. A good relationship was concluded; but after a series of incidents, the two unconsciously fell in love with each other,

and after struggling, they were able to face and confess their hidden feelings, and ended with the two becoming partners. In terms of the storyline, "Tiger and Dragon" implements the kingly way of youth romance dramas, and there are not many surprises in the content, but with the delicate character description, it has successfully made the audience fall in love with, and even substituted into a group of teenagers and girls in the play, and the characters We share joy and sorrow - and that's the beauty of Tiger and Dragon. Logo Designs Service
This year marks the 15th anniversary of the original novel, and the publishing house released a commemorative film in February. The animated voice actors re-interpreted the classic lines in the play, accompanied by illustrations from the novel and the theme song of the animation. This video has received 280,000 views within two months, and many fans have left messages under the video, mentioning how much they still love this work... Even after 15 years,

"Tiger and Dragon" is still so beloved. I am also a part of it. After watching this commemorative film and recalling the nostalgia for "Tiger and Dragon", I opened Netflix and revisited the 25-episode animation. When I was watching this work, I was going through adolescence, and I had a special resonation with the characters in the play - boys and girls tried hard to become adults and become mature, but because of their occasionally naive words and deeds. Restless; love and friendship want the best of both worlds, but sometimes they can't hold back their impulses, rubbing against each other and hurting each other, and are forced to wander between joys and sorrows. "Tiger and Dragon" writes the mood and emotions unique to adolescence in a particularly lucid way, and audiences like me can always find themselves in the characters' words and deeds. That intimacy as if someone spoke for me was the reason why I liked "Tiger and Dragon" so much at the time. Multiple viewpoints are waiting for you to